Saturday, October 23, 2010

They're Doing their Best

They're Doing their Best

Money cannot make people happy, but some.
I think...
Oprah's doing her best.
Houses cannot buy safety,
think about Kat.
Beds cannot buy rest, even with
memory foam.  What is that?

I go to bed but stay awake, why?
Thoughts never sleep nor slumber.
I think I am beloved; am I not?
I watch in vain and lay waste to the
restless spirit.

Trust.  Trust.  Trust.
Habitat cannot house everyone;
they're doing their best.
Gates cannot cure all polio or malaria,
he's doing his best.

Clothes makes them pretty,
so they think.
Naomi is a shadow... now.
A new fashion will usurp.
Obsolete and frumpy!

A new thing is His best, was ever.
Trust.  Trust.  Trust.
They're doing their best!
What are you doing?

What, what, what, hey?

The food bank???
Let me not go there!!!
They're doing their best.
And the Tsunami, you can't surf it!!


Jason Dhanapalan
06H30 EST

No comments:

Post a Comment